Dell inspiron 11 3000 system control password - General Hardware - Laptop - Dell Community

Dell inspiron 11 3000 system control password

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

Dell inspiron 11 3000 system control password

This question has been answered by Dooley312000

I just bought a Dell inspiron 11 3000 from walmart. It is in demo mode and they do not know the password. I don't have any backup disk or anything for it. It was a display model and they couldn't find the box. When I try to exit the demo mode, it asks for a system control password. How do I do a reset on it to factory reset with it like this. Please help.

Verified Answer
All Replies
  • Hi,

Thank you for writing to us!

There can be only 2 passwords 

1-BIOS Password - to reset the BIOS password we would suggest you to keep the proof of purchase and contact Delltechcenter on Facebook or @ DellcaresPro on twitter.

2- Administrator Password  - Factory reset should fix the issue else clean installation.

Kindly provide us with the service tag and email address via private message .

Thanks

Robin

DELL-Robin D
    Social Media Support
    #IWork4Dell

• What is the service tag?

• What is the service tag?  My email address is <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

• Found the service tag number it is <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy> and my email if <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

• Hi,

Thank you for your reply .

Kindly Private message the service tag and email address.

Thanks

Robin

DELL-Robin D
    Social Media Support
    #IWork4Dell

• <Service tag removed>