Downloaded and tried all WIFI network drivers for this model on DELL website but all failed to install drivers. OS windows 7 64 bit.
I would suggest you to uninstall and re-install the Wireless card driver on the system. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the wireless card.
1. Click on Start button.
2. In the search box type, devmgmt.msc and then press enter.
3. Select the Wireless card device under Network Adapter or Other Devices and right click on it
4. Now select properties.
5. In the properties window, under Driver tab, click on Uninstall button.
6. Check “Delete the driver software for this device.”
7. You want to delete the driver click OK.
After the uninstall finishes restart the system. Please find the Windows 7 driver for DW1705 wireless card from the link below.
Please let me know if this helps.
#iwork4DellOrder Status : http://dell.to/1fgKSTrDownload Drivers : http://dell.to/1hcxG98
Driver successfully installed. Device Manager it's properly installed but i can't get it to work. I had enabled and disabled still failed to work. Icon on taskbar
let shows the wireless icon with a red X. Pressing the FN+F2 only brings up the bluetooth icon. Pressing F2 button only no reaction from wireless icon.
BTW uninstalling the wireless card and upon restart windows auto reinstall all of the previous hardware id i posted. Any things else to try.
Thanks for the response. Will give it a try now and get back to u asap
Got it working! The culprit is Zone Alarm. I had to uninstall and reinstall Zone Alarm. The driver from the link works fine.