Inspiron M5010 - 7 beeps

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

Inspiron M5010 - 7 beeps

This question is not answered

Hello

I have a Inspiron M5010 lap top.  I have owned it for a couple of years and as I am reading I see that many individuals are having the same problem I am.  One morning going in to turn on my laptop and nothing would happen.  After lots of research and figuring out how to check, I heard the  7 beeps.   It appears to me that this is a problem that many people have been up against based on reading the blog in the community.  I am hoping that because so many individuals have been faced with this challenge, someone has a suggestion as to how to fix the computer.  Desperately seeking assistance so any advice or direction would be appreciated.  Thanks for your help

Joe

All Replies
  • Hi Joe,

I sincerely apologize for the technical troubles you have experienced with your Dell computer.

7 beeps indicate CPU Cache test failure; we need to replace the processor.

If the computer has active warranty I shall go ahead and arrange for a service to replace the part.

Check warranty status: http://dell.to/10pMa86

Kindly private message me the service tag of the computer. To private message the service tag click my User name and click Start conversation.

Awaiting your response!

Thanks & Regards
    Rajesh R
    #iworkfordell
    To know  more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US ; UK; India. For Dell support videos click Here.
    If a post answers your question, please click "
    Yes".