Bluetooth not working for Inspiron 15 3521

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

Bluetooth not working for Inspiron 15 3521

This question is answered

Bluetooth not working on my new Inspiron 15 3521. System config - Windows 7 64bit.

I have updated driver from Dell support but still having same proble. It goes in searching mode and nothing further. Unable to detect the laptop from bluetooth device (phone). Can anyone help?

Verified Answer
  • We need help

• Hi i bought Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Laptop wn am trying to install its showing

Can u Help me to install Wifi driver to my Laptop.

Thanks in Advance ..

Regards

Selvakumar S

All Replies
  • Hi Swapnildeo,

To provide a resolution to this issue, we need additional information:

1. Have you tried to connect any other Bluetooth devices to the laptop?
    2. Please check for devices listed with a Yellow bang in Device Manager:
    3. Any error message received after search:

Please reply to this post with your findings.

Thanks and Regards,
    Rajath N
    Dell Social Media and Community Professional
    Order Status : http://dell.to/1fgKSTr
    Download Drivers : http://dell.to/1hcxG98

• 1. Have you tried to connect any other Bluetooth devices to the laptop? - The bluetooth goes in search process but none of devices found.

2. Please check for devices listed with a Yellow bang in Device Manager: - No.

3. Any error message received after search: - No.....Jst searching window.

I have checked another laptop with same config at computer shop....having the same issue.

Is there any registry issue?

• Hi Swapnildeo,

Thank you for providing the requested information. Please send the system Service Tag (along with the name on the account) and contact details (Phone, E-mail and Shipping Address), so that we can check the details and provide the options available. To send a Private Message, click on my name in Blue and click "Start Conversation".

Thanks and Regards,
    Rajath N
    Dell Social Media and Community Professional
    Order Status : http://dell.to/1fgKSTr
    Download Drivers : http://dell.to/1hcxG98

• Hi,

Nice to see your reply...

Service tag <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy>

Express service code <ADMIN NOTE: Express service code removed per privacy policy>

Thanks,

Regards,

Swapnil Deorukhakar

E-mail - <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

<ADMIN NOTE: Phone number removed per privacy policy>

• sir i also have same problem of blutooth;- my details are:- service tag- <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy> contact details-(<ADMIN NOTE: Phone number removed per privacy policy> , <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

• Is windows SP required to run Bluetooth ?

• Dear sir

My Dell dell 3521 bluetooth not working.i have allrady All Driver Installed.But Devise Not Sarching laptop.

• Hi Jai Singh Rawat,

Please ensure that the Bluetooth is enabled and powered on. You may press 'Fn' + 'F2' key on keyboard to toggle Bluetooth. You may also press 'Windows' + 'X' to bring the Windows Mobility Center and check if the Bluetooth is on or off. Also, you might need to make laptop discoverable under Bluetooth settings, so that other devices may find the laptop. You may refer to the link : http://bit.ly/12LOdt8 

If the issue persists, please reply with the operating system installed on your computer and a screenshot of Device Manager with 'Network adapter' category expanded.

Hope this helps. Please reply with the findings.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sundeep B
    #iworkfordell
    To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region USA;India For helpful Dell Support Videos, you may click Here.

• hello ..I am still not able to use blutooth function ,i can see it on my computer and i did all mentioned above but still not finding any devices by searching.

• Hi rajith100100,

For Bluetooth issue, please ensure that the device you are trying to connect to computer is discoverable in Bluetooth settings i.e. both computer and the other device should be discoverable in settings.

It appears that a few drivers are missing from your system. You may refer to the article Here for correct order of installing drivers. You may download the drivers from Here -> Enter the service tag of your system ->  Select the operating system -> Install/update the required drivers

Hope this helps. Please reply with the findings.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sundeep B
    #iworkfordell
    To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region USA;India For helpful Dell Support Videos, you may click Here.

• i have th same problem.. i tried theses solutions but still not working the window appear and nothing occur.

please help me.

thanks 

• It seems out there many 3521 users facing issue with bluetooth connectivity..........! Dell, Please take corrective actions.....!

• Hi Dell, just bought a laptop today.. Bluetooth isnt working....  Keeps searching devices... I tried to install new Driver.... But setup didnt complete successfully.... Got the following error during installation...

but my bluetooth is switched on... i can see it from

Please help! need it badly..... :(

• We need help

• Hi khaled1107,

As I can see from the screenshot the ‘Wireless Switch’ should be on while you are installing the driver. You may turn it on from the ‘Wireless Switch’ option at the top right in ‘Windows Mobility Center’ or by pressing <Fn> + <F3>.

Keep me posted with the results. I will be glad to assist further. 

Thanks & Regards
    Amogh G
    #iworkfordell
    To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region USAIndia. For helpful Dell Support Videos, you may click Here