Dell Inspiron 5520,Graphics driver not running on A11 BIOS latest Version.

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Hardware and Software discussion

Dell Inspiron 5520,Graphics driver not running on A11 BIOS latest Version.

This question is not answered

I bought dell inspiron N 5520,15 R core i5 3 days ago.I Installed fresh windows 7 and then downloaded latest bios version from dell website.\my previous Bios was A10 and newer is A11. The graphics drivers were of A10 and i didnt see this and after updating bios when i tried updating graphics driver i couldnot install when i looked these were of older bios and dell has no new graphics video drivers for A11 for Windows 7.I tried going back to A07 and i get error.Please help me out.No driver is installing on windows 8.I am stuck completely.Can you tell me how do i restore my BIOS version to old A10 or give me the drivers compatible with A11 running windows 7 64 bit, thankyou

All Replies
  • Hi Syco,

If you try to restore the BIOS to older version, it may cause system instability to the system as you are using Windows 8. Windows 8 requires latest BIOS version to be installed in the computer. You can download and install the drivers from our support site which is compatible with Windows 8. Here is the link http://dell.to/ShmHMz . Please select the operating system as Windows 8.

Please reply if you have any questions

Thanks & Regards,
    Appu S
    #iworkfordell
    To know more about Dell’s Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Orders & Dispatch status -> choose your region USA, India. For Dell Support Videos, click Here.

• While Installing APP_WiDi_W8_X00_A02_Setup-6PWFT_ZPE i get this message,

''InstallShield Wizard Aborted

this platform is not compatible with Intel(R) WiDi or the application in use.Please see the log for more details.

Your system has not been modified.to complete the installation at another time,please close the Intel(R) WiDi application if it is running and run the setup again with the compatible platform.

click finish to exit the wizard''

I am getiing this message again and again i instaled fresh window but still getiing same message.

Please help me out.