Inspiron 15R N5110 Bluetooth drivers are not installad

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

Inspiron 15R N5110 Bluetooth drivers are not installad

This question is not answered
bluetooth server 2.jpg

I have tried many times to install drivers but all in vain. please help me to install drivers. however its working very good in other windows.

All Replies
  • Hi qummar_gee,

I suggest that you completely uninstall the blue tooth device from the system. To uninstall, click ‘Start’> ‘Control Panel’’ > ‘Program and Feature’ and uninstall the blue tooth device.

Restart the system and install the drivers from the dell website and then check. Below is the link to download the blue tooth driver:

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/Product/inspiron-15r-n5110

I would also like to know if you are getting this error message after pairing any blue tooth device to the system.

Thanks and Regards,                                             
    Sujatha K
    #iworkfordell

Thanks and Regards,
    DELL-Sujatha K
    Dell Social Media and Community Professional
    #iwork4Dell
    Order Status
    Download Drivers

• i tried this dozens of times installed windows many times, regularly updating drivers. but all in vain.

And only because of this i cannot connect my Nokia n8 with PC.

• Hi qummar_gee,

I suggest that you remove the pairing of the Nokia n8 to the PC . Check if the bang disappears in the device manager. This is to check if pairing the device is causing the bang.

Please reply to this post.

Thanks and Regards,
    DELL-Sujatha K
    Dell Social Media and Community Professional
    #iwork4Dell
    Order Status
    Download Drivers

• dell inspiron core i3 3520

s/n <Admin Note:service tag removed per privacy policy~RK>

1) webcame drivers

2)wifi drivers

3)bluetooth drivers

iwant install my laptop

• sanjaybk06,

When you reinstalled the operating system, did you install the Desktop/Notebook system software(if applicable) and the chipset drivers first? If not, the rest of the drivers will fail to install. How to Download and Install Drivers in the Correct Order

Start with the Desktop/Notebook system software and the chipset drivers and follow the list.

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

• nothing changed guys:(

• This thread has been locked due to inactivity. For assistance, with the same or a different issue, please click New Post on the top right to start a New Thread.