Graphic Card Driver for Dell Inspiron N5110

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Hardware and Software discussion

Graphic Card Driver for Dell Inspiron N5110

This question has suggested answer(s)

Hi i have some kind of a problem here with my Dell Inspiron N5110. It say's that there is a Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 inside. But when i instal it, go to control panel and graphics settings there is a "red triangle" like a warning sign for graphics driver. But when i instal one of two drivers that are offered on Dell web site, there is no "red triangle" but the picture is blurry. 

Also with this now, when i play games, even older game that does not require very strong system i have "lags", but before i was reinstaled OS i didnt have that problem. I played games normaly, even new games like Battlefield and similar that require pretty strong PC. 

So if anyone could help me with "red triangle" and graphic driver problem, please help. I would be grateful.

Thanks.

All Replies
  • Hi  mVujic92,

After a clean installation of the Microsoft Windows 7 operating system, you must install the following drivers / software packages in the below mentioned order:

Chipset

Video

Audio

Network and WLAN/Bluetooth

Touchpad

Media Card Reader

USB

Dell Quickset Utility

Drivers can be downloaded from www.support.dell.com

This should help in rectifying the conflict which might have caused this issue with the video card drivers. Also, if the OS was not installed properly you might have to reinstall it.

May I know the reason for which you installed the operating system? Also, did you install this driver for the video card: (R303142.exe (61MB))?

Let me know your findings. Glad to assist.

Ravi Mohindroo

Social Outreach Professional

You can reach us at http://en.community.dell.com/

• Well, OS was installed properly and everything works fine, but then i have to dowload AutoCAD for my college and i searched for cracked version with activator for AutoDesk so i think i downloaded some viruses or something like that , so i decided to reinstal OS.

When i instaled new OS it is installed properly but i didnt instal driver by order you mention, i just download all drivers i found for my laptop and instal, i cant remember the order but it was random instalation. Well now i know that i must instal drivers by order and thanks for that.

And yes, when i downloaded graphics card driver, driver folder is named "R303142" i still have all drivers on my local disc.

• And one more question, did driver  "R303142" is good for my Dell or i instaled wrong one?

• Hello,

Thank you for replying.

Yes, this is the right driver for your system.

Ravi Mohindroo

Social Outreach Professional

You can reach us at http://en.community.dell.com/

• Hi All

I have a problem with the same machine but with core

"System Model: Inspiron N5110

BIOS: BIOS Date: 07/18/11 15:25:00 Ver: 04.06.04

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz

"

I have one HD 3000 Driver installed and then there is is another driver in the display called the Standard VGA Driver with a yellow mark in the window devices and says it does not work. I have the latest version of the intel hd drivers installed but even then it make the same error.

Also If I connect my HDMI to my Sony TV it does not work

Thanks

Saud