BIOS Version-013.011.000.003
BIOS Part Number BR039616.001
BIOS Date -2011/01/03
Memory Size- 2763 MB
Memory Type- HyperMemory
Core Clock in MHz- 485 MHz
Memory Clock in MHz- 800 MHz
processer-Intel-Core-i5-2450M 
OK, i am not really god at computer stuff, but here is the thing- I have a dell inspiron 14r n4110, and it has switchable graphics. so i bought this game called battlefield 3 and ran it on ultra low FPS - 10 fps. then i changed my setting to low and did many things to bring it up to 35 fps. but i went to the amd website recently and downloaded the catalyst 11.11c driver,hoping it would improve my performance. it did , it boosted it to 50fps. but after 2 days, everytime i run this game, it starts crashing after 3-13 minutes of gameplay. i rolled back to my high performance GPU, amd radeon 6630m.it stopped crashing but the fps were unbearable. so i when to download the driver on this website for my computer (dell) it was an update to amd radeon HD 7650m. i downoaded it and it was HORRIBLE. i ran at 17 fps. PROBLEM - i can rool back to my normal amd radeon HD 6630m. PLS help. if possible, tell me the best driver to run my game, THANKS IN ADVANCE. REPLY ASAP
All Replies
  • Hi INEEDHELP37,

Welcome to the Community,

If you're looking for the AMD Radeon HD 7650M graphics card driver,use the link below to download the driver:

www.dell.com/.../DriverFileFormats

Let me know if you need more help.

Thank You

Dell | Social Media Outreach | Global Social Media & Community