PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller and USB controller

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller and USB controller

This question is answered

Hallo :) 

I have bought new laptop dell inspiron N5110, but I can't find drivers for PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller and USB controller.

I searched in dell site but I can't find.

So please help me :)

Verified Answer
  • You need to install the Dell notebook system software (under utilities) and the chipset driver (under chipset).  There is a separate USB driver required for USB 3.0 support.

• Thank you so much :) I installed this programes and now I use my 3.0 USB :) but PCI controller says again no driver :D:D:D and I've question. Is there driver fot the Web camera? I'm sorry for this questions but this is my first laptop :)

• All of the drivers are here:

www.dell.com/.../555

Webcam software:

www.dell.com/.../DriverFileFormats

• Conexant Modem Drivers seems to be down, I have reported this on the Rockstar forums.

The Webcam driver should be native to Windows 7/ However you may install Dell Webcam Centre R230103.

Install the Dell Notebook software and the other Chipset Drivers first. Then attempt installing the card reader again. Again look at the driver install in my wiki for best results.

Philip Yip

Windows Reinstallation Guide and Related Wikies See here for other wikies such as Customising and Using Windows 8.1, Dell Wireless Cards and Unofficial Drivers.

All Replies
  • You need to install the Dell notebook system software (under utilities) and the chipset driver (under chipset).  There is a separate USB driver required for USB 3.0 support.

• Try R292473.

Philip Yip

Windows Reinstallation Guide and Related Wikies See here for other wikies such as Customising and Using Windows 8.1, Dell Wireless Cards and Unofficial Drivers.

• Thanks for this information, but when I installed chipset driver only SM Bus Controller is okay. But  PCI Simple Communications Controller and USB controller still need drivers. and I can't use 3.0 USB. I'm with dell insipron n5110 with core i7.

• See above.  You need to install the Dell notebook system software and the USB 3.0 driver.

• Refer to my A Clean Install of Windows and ensure you have got all the other needed drivers for maximum performance.

Philip Yip

• Where can i find this software?  I think I need CONEXANT_D400-USB-MODEM_RY5VP_A02_SETUP_ZPE.exe  this driver but when I click to download it from dell site says "File not found"

• USB 3.0 driver

Dell notebook system software

• Thank you so much :) I installed this programes and now I use my 3.0 USB :) but PCI controller says again no driver :D:D:D and I've question. Is there driver fot the Web camera? I'm sorry for this questions but this is my first laptop :)

• All of the drivers are here:

www.dell.com/.../555

Webcam software:

• Conexant Modem Drivers seems to be down, I have reported this on the Rockstar forums.

The Webcam driver should be native to Windows 7/ However you may install Dell Webcam Centre R230103.

Install the Dell Notebook software and the other Chipset Drivers first. Then attempt installing the card reader again. Again look at the driver install in my wiki for best results.

Philip Yip

• hi

i had the same problem, but now i'm only missing PCI Simple Communications Controller.

should i reinstall all the drivers?

• I would advise installing them all in the correct order but what is the Model and OS of your Dell?

Philip Yip

• windows 7 x64 on a : Dell Inspiron N5110

• Hi!

I had the same problem with my Dell Inspiron n5110 and this is the solution: 

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/DriverDetails/Product/inspiron-15r-n5110?driverId=PVF18&osCode=W764&fileId=2731100212&languageCode=en

If you stil have problems then type on Google: Dell Inspiron n5110 driver---->click on the first link (it will be the Dell Driver web page)---->go to the Chipset category-----> and download Intel Management Engine Interface, v.7.0.0.1118, A00 

Hope it was useful! :P :)

• bro im tired please tell me soultion i have same problim please give me link there i can downloadthis driver pci simple comu............     and bus driver please help please help