wifi and webcam problem on inspiron n5050

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

wifi and webcam problem on inspiron n5050

This question is not answered

I bought a new inspiron n5050 laptop but iam having problems with wlan(wifi) and webcam drivers.they are not geetting installed on to my laptop it say no compatible hardware found and all stuff.I even tried broadcom drivers but they too dont work.My intel wifi utility center says network adapter not found!.....plz help me out.

All Replies
  • Hi karthik_cool94,

Welcome to the Community,

Just had few questions to help you resolve the issue.

Did you reinstall the Windows on your system?  If yes,after installing the windows did you install the drivers in the correct order as mentioned in this link below ?

support.dell.com/.../document

Are you running Windows 7 or Vista (32 or 64 bit)?

Try this link to download the webcam software and see if it works:

www.dell.com/.../DriverFileFormats

For the WLAN it could be Intel or Dell wireless card driver you need.

Private message me your system service tag number, i will check the wireless card on your system and give you the direct link to download the driver.To private message accept my friend request,click on my user name and click start conversation.

Let me know if the Webcam application gets installed.

Thank You

Roshan

Dell | Social Media Outreach | Global Social Media & Community

• I Ned the Drivers for Del inspiron  n5050 foe the wevcam is too hard to fain it on the web sit Sleep

• wevcam drivers for dell ispiron  , n5050

• rogen60,

Did you read what Roshan suggested?

Did you recently install/reinstall the operating system? If yes, did you install the drivers in the correct order? How to Download and Install Drivers in the Correct Order

Windows 7/8 is supposed to provide the webcam drivers for most Dell computers. If you system needs webcam drivers, go to Drivers & Downloads enter your service tag, then select your operating system. If your system needs webcam drivers, they'll be listed under Input.

Try reading...

Troubleshooting the Dell Webcam and Dell Webcam Central Software

You can try this file, also known as Dell Webcam Central.

Create a new unrestricted user account and try the webcam. Did the webcam work?

If yes, log out and log back in to your account and try the webcam. Did the webcam work?

If no, then the webcam became detached from the motherboard, usually near the webcam

IS your computer is under warranty?

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

• Hi  rogen60,

Did you try the Dell Webcam file posted by Rick?

Are you using Windows 7 or Windows 8 on your system?

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank You

Dell | Social Media Outreach | Global Social Media & Community

• Sorry for my english, I'm from Russia. I had same problem, but with dell inspiron n5040. Some weeks ago i try to use Skype, but webcam was not detected.

To think a few days... I desided to check connection integrated webcam and... when put off the panel over the display, i saw bad connect. I correct replug the webcam and i'ts work now very good!!! Windows 7 Ultimate (driver integrated from microsoft).

It's was human mistake on fabric.