H E L P!!! Dell Latitude CSx H500XT

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

H E L P!!! Dell Latitude CSx H500XT

This question is answered

Hello the respected engineers of DEEL. There is a request to YOU. A month ago the old notebook of DELL Latitude Csx H500 XT was brought me from Sweden. I gave a present his neighbourly girl there are 9 years. It on him listened music. A frightful virus appeared then. I decided to set again Windows 98. But because there it is not CD-ROM and FDD I took off from him HDD and wrote down the distributive of the system of Windows 98 on other computer. When returned back, got the following: “ Hard-disk #***********-d35b, the system Primary HDD, is protected.”
I very ask YOU to write me a password, that a girl left off to cry.
Service TAG: < ADMIN NOTE : Service tag removed per privacy policy >
Express service code: < ADMIN NOTE : Express service code removed per privacy policy >
Answer to me on e-mail < ADMIN NOTE : Email id removed per privacy policy >
Many thanks.

Verified Answer
  • Fantom_7,

" Hard-disk #***********-d35b, the system Primary HDD, is protected."  is a serious problem.  Dell can help if you can prove ownership.  See explanation in the email I sent to you.

Tony

All Replies
  • Fantom_7,

Please edit your post and remove the Service Tag number.   Not allowed.  Violation of Terms of Service.

Tony

• I do not know English. I utillize the program of translation on a computer. you will excuse me if did something not so. Thank you for an attempt to help.

• Fantom_7,

" Hard-disk #***********-d35b, the system Primary HDD, is protected."  is a serious problem.  Dell can help if you can prove ownership.  See explanation in the email I sent to you.

Tony

• I can't tell from what you wrote in your post what is the exact problem with your laptop.

The fact that you do not know any English makes trying to help you very very hard.

my Dells:
    Precision M6300 - XP SP3 / Windows 7 / Ubuntu 12.04
    Latitude D620 - XP Pro SP3
    Precision M6300 - Windows 7

• Thank you, TONY. Information is enough. I will try that turned out. From me there is beer. We will be glad to see you on Ukraine on EURO 2012.

• IEEE488,

Someone brought him a Dell Latitude CSx H500 XT last month from Sweden.  He gave it to his neighbor's 9-year old daughter.  She used it to listen to music, apparently downloaded over the Internet.  The system became infected with a "frightful virus".  Since the CSx did not have a CD-ROM or Floppy Disk Drive, he removed the drive and used another computer to reinstall Windows 98.  When he reinstalled the hard drive in the CSx, he received the BIOS password-protected hard drive message: “ Hard-disk #***********-d35b, the system Primary HDD, is protected.”

He is requesting the respected engineers of Dell provide him with another password so the little girl doesn't cry.  That's not going to happen as he most likely has no way of proving ownership.

I emailed him directly with on what he needs to solve his problem.  He has already replied that the information is enough and he owes me a beer.  He hopes to see me in the Ukraine at EURO 2012, the UEFA Football Championship which is being jointly hosted by Poland and Ukraine.  Doubt if I make it, but it's a nice thought.

Tony

• Please i need your help to result the password of my computer. The model of the computer is;

Dell Latitude CSx H500xT

Bios Revision A08

Model No: PMP

input : 20V ==3.5A

LatitudeCS-Series

IC Class: B ICES-3

Ref number 99103

When i put on the computer this things apear in the screem of computer:

This computer system, #KR5A8**-d35b, is protected by password authentication system.

You can not access the data on this computer without the correct password.

===========================================================================================================================

please type in the primary or adiministrator password and

press <enter>

==========================================================================================================================

MADE IN IRELAND

Dell LBL P/N:536YX

You can reply to me in this email: < ADMIN NOTE : Email id removed per privacy policy >

God bless you as you help me THANKS.