Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Hardware and Software discussion

Dell Inspiron N5010 bluetooth drivers.

This question is not answered

My laptop is of the following specs,

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit

3GB RAM, i3core

I am not able to find out anything about Bluetooth in my comp.

Can anyone tell me what is the issue, and where can i find the driver ...

All Replies
  • Bluetooth is optional equipment. If you didn't specifically order a bluetooth adapter, you can add a usb adapter for your bt devices. An internal adapter was not available for your model. You needed to order the Belkin usb BT adapter.

• Nope,i solved it, i got the drivers.. bluetooth is present in the model.

• Would you mind sharing what drivers you installed and where you found them? I've been trying to do the same thing.

• Me to!  My laptop keeps telling me that the Peripheral Device Drivers are missing!  Don't like this windows 7 at all as everything seems so difficult :(

• hi dude you go through this link http://drivers.softpedia.com/progDownload/Dell-Inspiron-N5010-Notebook-365-Bluetooth-Driver-A00-Download-100838.html

u get there right driver.i faced the same problem few days back ,now i heal from that...u go ahead without any hesitation.

• tnx brother, i downloaded the soft via this link and also unzipped it, but during installation it says that "activate bluetooth using wireless search" and leaves one option "cancel installation", i dont know what to do, plz guide me. i am waiting for ur urgent response.tnx

• i can"t asses any other blue tooth device.

please any body help me please...! please...! please....!

(I want a immediate help)