Quickset 64

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Hardware and Software discussion

Quickset 64

• I have a Insptron 1564, Win 7. I get critical alerts everyday about Quickset. What is quickset  and what is the solution to my problem.

•  lunchlady2,

Dell QuickSet is a program that control the functions of your wireless card. Go to Drivers & Downloads enter your service tag number and you get to your computers download page. Using Internet Exploere, the 32-bit version, Download under applications, Dell quickSet. Save it to the desktop. Make sure if there is a Vista 64-bit version to download that one. Install it in the Compatibility mode

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

• I get this error on my Dell XPS13. What should I do? 

thx

• phoenix1x,

Have seen error messages when the resolution of images cannot be seen with Areo. It switches back when the images are not being used.

You could try going to Drivers & Downloads enter your service tag number, then select your operating system. Under applications, download and install Dell QuickSet.

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

• I have a brand new inspiron - out of the box - first restart - I get the same error? Makes me want to uninstall the offending software. Is that a good idea?