plz help me as soon as i have dell inspiron n5010 but i don`t have the drivers for windows 7 32-bit

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

plz help me as soon as i have dell inspiron n5010 but i don`t have the drivers for windows 7 32-bit

This question is not answered

i need to download it as soon as

thanks alot

All Replies
  • You're going to need to make a list of the drivers - either from the control panel of the existing OS  or from support.dell.com - and then visit the websites of Intel, ATI, Broadcom, etc. to download 32-bit 7 drivers.

• plz,help me that how many software required for operate dell inspion N5010 windows 7 32 bit system.

• Here is a link to drivers for your laptop:

http://search.dell.com/results.aspx?spf=Inspiron&ssysid=inspiron_N5010&ssysn=N5010&s=gen&c=us&l=en&cs=&ec=&ira=False&cat=sup&subcat=dyd&rf=all&evl=&nk=t&k=&p=1&nf=&rpp=12&sort=K&~srd=False&ipsys=False&advsrch=False&p=1

The windows vista 32bit drivers should also work for your laptop. Have a go at installing the drivers, the worst that could really happen is that they just wont let you install.