Wireless LAN card drivers for Vostro 1014

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

Wireless LAN card drivers for Vostro 1014

This question has suggested answer(s)

Looking for Wireless LAN card drivers for Vostro1014 for windows xp prof OS, anybody can help on this, could not find drivers under the drivers and downloads option

Thanks

All Replies
  • Which wireless lan card do you have?

There are quite a few options there... Is it the Dell Wireless  1397, the Dell Wireless 1510, the Intel Wireless 5100, or the Intel Wireless 5000

If you can let me know which one you have I will find you the drivers and post a link here for you.

Thanks,

DMallette

DMallette

Dell Precision Workstation M4400 - Windows XP Pro SP3
        Core 2 Duo T9400 2.53GHz
        8GB RAM
        512MB nVidia Quadro Graphics
        160GB Intel SSD + 500GB 7200RPM FFS HDD Internal
        DVD R/W E-Modular Bay
        15.4" UltraSharp WUXGA (1920x1200) RGBLED Display
    Dell Precision Workstation T7400 - Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit
        Dual Intel Xeon Quad Core E5430 2.66GHz
        20GB RAM
        Dual 1GB Sapphire Radeon HD 5870 Graphics Cards
        4 - 146GB 15k SAS Drives in Raid Array (Boot Drive)
        2 x 1TB SATAII Drives (Data Drives)
        3 x 22" S2209W Full HD Dell Monitors (1920x1080)

• Hi, I have found the driver and installed on my system its working perfectly. The driver is provided by HP and here is the download link from CNET.

http://download.cnet.com/sp39243-exe/3000-2112_4-208649.html

regards

• hello sir i m using dell votro 1014. i just update my windows from win 7 ultimate to proffetional. now ican use wifi and bluetooth. i getting tired of installing so many driver for this laptop!! plzzz can u help me

• ANKAN TRINA,

When you reinstalled the operating system, did you install the Desktop/Notebook system software and the chipset drivers first? If not, the rest of the drivers will fail to install. How to Download and Install Drivers in the Correct Order

Start with the Desktop/Notebook system software and the chipset drivers and follow the list.

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!