Precision M4400 Broadcom USH Windows 7 64 Bit driver

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

Precision M4400 Broadcom USH Windows 7 64 Bit driver

This question is not answered

Not able to get my smartcard slot to work. The driver for the smartcard is not found when I insert it, and the Broadcom USH device has no drivers found. Can't find them on the drivers page either.

If someone has gotten this to work, please reply.

Thanks

All Replies
  • Hi! I am having the same issue!! I can't find an updated driver anywhere! HELP!!  Tongue Tied

• Same here, is there a driver available yet ?

Thanks

• The Broadcom USH driver is part of the Dell Security Device Driver Pack. You can find this under Dell Control Point in the Drivers and Downloads.

• I'm sorry if i'm ressurrecting a dead post, but the original description fits my problem perfectly.

I have a "Broadcom USH w/ swipe sensor"  under "unkown" conteiner in Device Manager. I have installed a Windows 7 Professional x64 on a Latitude E4300. Tried many drivers, no success. The solution suggested above does not work, since the file is for a 32-bit system, i presume (because it just won't install, like the others).

... And Dell recomends Windows 7!

• For a Latitude E6520 the XP driver was Under Security > Dell Driver > ControlVault.

• Broadcom ush Driver

• I had the same problem and used the Windows Vista 64-driver(Dell security device driver pack under Dell controlpoint driver) and it installed well and worked.

No more yellow flag in Device Manager.