Mini 10, "Unmountable Book Volume" Blue Screen

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

Mini 10, "Unmountable Book Volume" Blue Screen

This question is not answered

Inspiron Mini 10 -- XP, no CD/DVD drive -- getting "Unmountable Book Volume" blue screen. Won't boot in Safe Mode or last-good-boot -- each flips back to blue screen. Any suggestions?

Thanks. 

All Replies
  • Dell has rubbish customer service and they can give you no product at all. Atleast you recieved your product and has problems  but I ordered my laptop a month ago and have not recieved it yet. rather i have been told that it was delivered and send me the delivery slip which has not got my signature nor even my name . It is all bougus. I was told to lodge a complaint .Why should be me wasting my time on lodging complaint. My only fault is that I trusted the dell and ordered the laptop online.I don't care about the what ever your delivery services saying. When I am saying that I have not recieved it even the proof provided by your delivery service has got wrong name and not signature from any one from my home so why i am involved in this complication. It is your duty to provide me the laptop as per consumer and customers rights the proof is bogus and not credible. I want you to give me my alptop as soon as possible.I also request please don't use the word again that the delivery services delivered laptop to you because I have not recieved this so stop bluffing.

Tajammal

• i have the same problem nothing i do will make it work and i would really enjoy haveing a second computer again