Direct DELL Service Center @ bangalore

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

Direct DELL Service Center @ bangalore

This question is not answered

i have my DELL laptop where the screen got damaged, i like to know is there any direct dell cervice center in Bangalore Inida. please help me on this thank you

All Replies
  • My DELL laptop where the keyboard not function properly and i need to give service in bagalore. I want know the dell laptop service center very near to M G road

I like to know is there any direct dell cervice center in Bangalore Inida. please help me on this thank you.

Thanks

G Jayachandran

• Although this is not an address to specific service centers, here is a link regarding to the service tool, that goes into details what services you have available with the system, and I believe it has details on how to get help with your systems if service is required. 

http://supportapj.dell.com/support/assets/Index.aspx

I hope that the service tool helps.

TB

(Liaison for Laptops, Mobile Devices)
    Look for me on Twitter and LinkedIn.
    #iwork4Dell
    Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

• i too had same problem with my Dell Laptop .I went to Digital India -a Laptop repair center near chamarajpet .they solved my problem and now its working fine

• I have broken laptop key(just I)what can i do

• my laptop not work properly.....there is many problem like window is not supported

• I have my dell laptop where the computer screen has some black spots, this is not going on wiping, let me know the solution

• I have my Dell laptop it got switched of after starting one minute....its warreny period was got over please help me for service my laptop in dell service center thank you

• You can take the system to any computer repair shop you wish.