D620 O2Micro CCID SC Reader and battery reinstall issues

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

D620 O2Micro CCID SC Reader and battery reinstall issues

This question is not answered

I recently reinstalled the XP on my D620.  I downloaded all the drivers from Dell site using the Service Tag.

All went well with two exceptions that I can not yet find a resolution:

1.  The O2Micro CCID SC Reader still has no driver...I have searched with no resolution..but I have been at it for a while though :)

2.  Under Dev Mgr it shows Batteries with 3 'unknown devices' and no enabled.  I enabled one and checked QuickSet for battery level and I get nothing..zippo...nada..

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Mike (first time post'er...that's post'er not poser !)

All Replies
  • I searced and searched as well for a driver which would work with the O2Micro CCID SC Reader but couldn't find one either.  I was lucky enough to come across one on a client's machine and would be happy to send you the necessary files.  Reply to this post if interested with an e-mail address and I will be happy to get you the files.

• hi i have the same problem is there a way u can helpe me out gettng that driver??

• This should do:

http://support.us.dell.com/support/downloads/download.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=gen&releaseid=R161761&formatcnt=1&libid=0&fileid=216726

• I would like this info also. My email is < ADMIN NOTE : Email id removed per privacy policy >

I saw this link on a post. Is this where to get this driver?

Brian

• i am looking for the 02 micro ccid sc reader and i noticed this that was posted in 2009 but no longer is working when you go there.

do you have any other ideas to where to get this now. 

i just updated my 3g iphone and that is when this started asking for this.

• Dear Ashevis, i went to this site for dell and nothing is showing there any longer.  do you have any other ideas for this

thanks

dsteger

• this should do it

http://ftp.us.dell.com/security/R182329.exe

Meti