My computer was on the other night and when I woke up it was turned off. When I tried to turn it on the power light would flash green several times and stop. Nothing happens, no power up. I tried Holding down the power button and all I get is several blinking green power light and thats it. Is it possible that the internal power unit overheated? Motherboard went bad? I have not warranty so would it be worth a repair?
==================================================Inspiron 15R LaptopIntel Core i3-370M (2.4GHz, 4 Threads, 3MB cache) CPU4GB Shared Dual Channel DDR3 RAM500GB 5400rpm HDD15.6 Inch High Definition (720p) LED Display with TrueLifeIntel HD GraphicsGenuine Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bitIntegrated 10/100 Network Card8X CD/DVD Burner (Dual Layer DVD+/-R Drive)Integrated High Definition Audio 2.2Dell Wireless 1501Integrated 1.3M Pixel Webcam6-Cell Lithium Ion Primary BatteryPA-12 65W Power Adaptor (19.5V, 3.34A)==================================================