1. Confirm the settings in the BIOS for the embedded keypad.
2. Shutdown the computer.
3. Once computer is shutdown and powered off, press the power button
5. Once in the BIOS, hold the <Alt> button down and press the <P> button until Page 4 is displayed.
6. Confirm that the Enable Keypad option is set to the By Numlock setting.
7. Press the <Esc> button to exit the BIOS.
8. If prompted to save changes, highlight Yes, using the arrow keys on the keyboard and press Enter
Kancer thanx a lot for your help.