Driver help :( PLS HELP, im desperate :( reply ASAP

Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

Driver help :( PLS HELP, im desperate :( reply ASAP

This question is not answered

OK first, my hardware-->

Graphics Card Manufacture-Powered by AMD
Graphics Chips-AMD Radeon HD 7650M
Device -6741
Subsystem -04C1
Subsystem Vendor ID- 1028
Graphics Bus Capability- PCI Express 2.0
Maximum Bus Setting -PCI Express 2.0 x0
BIOS Version-
BIOS Part Number BR039616.001
BIOS Date -2011/01/03
Memory Size- 2763 MB
Memory Type- HyperMemory
Core Clock in MHz- 485 MHz
Memory Clock in MHz- 800 MHz
OK, i am not really god at computer stuff, but here is the thing- I have a dell inspiron 14r n4110, and it has switchable graphics. so i bought this game called battlefield 3 and ran it on ultra low FPS - 10 fps. then i changed my setting to low and did many things to bring it up to 35 fps. but i went to the amd website recently and downloaded the catalyst 11.11c driver,hoping it would improve my performance. it did , it boosted it to 50fps. but after 2 days, everytime i run this game, it starts crashing after 3-13 minutes of gameplay. i rolled back to my high performance GPU, amd radeon stopped crashing but the fps were unbearable. so i when to download the driver on this website for my computer (dell) it was an update to amd radeon HD 7650m. i downoaded it and it was HORRIBLE. i ran at 17 fps. PROBLEM - i can rool back to my normal amd radeon HD 6630m. PLS help. if possible, tell me the best driver to run my game, THANKS IN ADVANCE. REPLY ASAP
All Replies

Welcome to the Community,

If you're looking for the AMD Radeon HD 7650M graphics card driver,use the link below to download the driver:

Let me know if you need more help.

Thank You

Dell | Social Media Outreach | Global Social Media & Community