Dell Inspiron N4110 problem: usb 3.0 and wireless adapter

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Hardware and Software discussion

Dell Inspiron N4110 problem: usb 3.0 and wireless adapter

This question is not answered

Hello,

I am using a Dell Inspiron N4110 for the past six months. It is working fine :), but recently I reinstall Windows 7 on it. After that, 2 of my ports out of 4 usb port does not work. The 2 ports which are not working is usb 3.o types port.

I am trying to solve it by installing the usb 3.0 device driver for my laptop. It intall, but the port still does not work. :(

Another issue, is the the wireless adaptor (bluetooth, wi-fi) drivers also not working. Every time when I try to install it, it will say after some time that driver not found.

I can't find any solutions to these problems. Plz help me to solve all of this problem.

Waiting for replay ... :)

All Replies
  • support.dell.com/.../driver_install_order

my Dells:
    Precision M6300 - XP SP3 / Windows 7 / Ubuntu 12.04
    Latitude D620 - XP Pro SP3
    Precision M6300 - Windows 7

• abdullahcsedu

Hello,

I am using a Dell Inspiron N4110 for the past six months. It is working fine :), but recently I reinstall Windows 7 on it. After that, 2 of my ports out of 4 usb port does not work. The 2 ports which are not working is usb 3.o types port.

I am trying to solve it by installing the usb 3.0 device driver for my laptop. It intall, but the port still does not work. :(

Another issue, is the the wireless adaptor (bluetooth, wi-fi) drivers also not working. Every time when I try to install it, it will say after some time that driver not found.

I can't find any solutions to these problems. Plz help me to solve all of this problem.

Waiting for replay ... :)