Help me please!

I couldn't get my Laptop to work with Streaming Music through Bluetooth Headset.

Dell Inspiron comes with internal Bluetooth and its working fine with Objectpush and other Bluetoth Functionalities except that it is not Streaming Music played from Windows Media Player.

I was able to connect Nokia and Sonyericsson Bluetooth Headset (one at a time) and it is working well in Yahoo Messanger.

But the problem is I can not listen to music using those Bluetooth Headset when Im playing Music in Windows Media. I even tried using External (IVT) Bluetooth Adapter and install its Driver (Bluesoil) and it is working too with Yahoo Messanger but NOT in Streaming Music. Please Note that this IVT Bluetooth Adapter is working fine with two other Computers using either Nokia Bluetooth Headset or Sonyericsson.

One thing I noticed with those two computers are they are both using Realtek AC97 Audio Driver. So what I did is download and Install Realtek Audio driver hoping that it would Make Music Streaming through BLuetooth work. But to no avail, the problem is still there.

Is there any other solution or work-around to rectify it or is it just that Dell Inspiron 1520 is not capable of Streaming Music through Bluetooth Headset?

Hope aomebody would enlighten me coz I hate using wired Headset!

Thank you so much!