Dell Vostro 1015 Audio Drivers

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

Dell Vostro 1015 Audio Drivers

This question is not answered

Can anybody help me to get out this situation. I have downloaded so many drivers from so many sites. But all the time i am getting same error: " Driver Installation Failed: Could not find the MEDIA device for this driver ".

Please help to get the drivers for Vostro 1015

All Replies
  • The Vostro 1015 downloads page

For more help you have to provide more information, i.e., why you are downloading drivers, the name of your operating system, etc.

Jim Coates -- senior forum member

• Hi I am using Dell vostro 1015 with Os 7 Ultimate 32 bit.  I am facing very Disgusting problem in installing audio driver " R231278" compatible with Os 7 as mentioned in your driver page. Whenever I am going to install it, it shows just after it finishes the extracting 'could not find the media device for this driver"  .

I wanted to improve the audio quality of the system, though windows 7 comes with audio driver unlike the Windows Xp sp2. That is why I want to install the audio driver.

I have contacted your office many times just to solve it. I have installed the ".Net frame work 4 (48 mb)" as I was suggested by one of  your colleagues to install the driver successfully. But it does not work. Reply Soon. My No- < ADMIN NOTE : Mob. No. removed per privacy policy >

• Hello. The Conexant driver would have been pre-install on your computer. Did you change to 7 32 bit from an older operating system? If so, you should install the Dell System Software (find it in the System Utilities category) and restart. Next install the Intel chipset driver (in the Chipset category) and restart. Then try again to install the audio driver.

• I am using Vostro 1015 notebook. Inbuilt mic is not working. 

It is showing 'no device found' in 'Recording device' options

Help. 

• yes i want audio driver

• ravisaini
    yes i want audio driver

For a Vostro 1015 or some other model? Which operating system do you have?

• dell vostro 1015 audio
  • dell vostro 1015 audio xp