Hi Team, I have a server PowerEdge R720 , Problem is raid 1 status is showing with yellow mark while I move mouse curser it is showing non critical. But I am afraid as I have lots of data's on this server. Will you help me how to resolve this issue? - PowerEdge Out of Warranty - Forum - PowerEdge Out of Warranty - Dell Community

Hi Team, I have a server PowerEdge R720 , Problem is raid 1 status is showing with yellow mark while I move mouse curser it is showing non critical. But I am afraid as I have lots of data's on this server. Will you help me how to resolve this issue?

PowerEdge Out of Warranty

PowerEdge Out of Warranty
Dedicated portal to get assistance in English for your Out of Warranty PowerEdge

Hi Team, I have a server PowerEdge R720 , Problem is raid 1 status is showing with yellow mark while I move mouse curser it is showing non critical. But I am afraid as I have lots of data's on this server. Will you help me how to resolve this issue?

• Hi Team, I have a server PowerEdge R720 ,
    Problem is raid 1 status is showing with yellow mark while I move mouse curser it is showing non critical.

But I am afraid as I have lots of data's on this server.

Will you help me how to resolve this issue?

• Hi

Please provide the Service Tag / express service code , for the machine in question ?

What is the operating System installed on the Server ?

Is OMSA ( Open Manage Server Admin ) Installed on the Server ?

Can you provide any LSI logs via OMSA ?

Alternatively , can you provide TSR Logs from iDRAC ?

Thank you ,

Regards,

Karthik.

Dell
    Dell Support
    Dell Enterprise Technical Support