I recently had to reset D620 (loading defaults) so it would boot. Somewhere in the process I lost the ability to use the extended desktop in the video function. I believe that I have a Nvidia Quadro NVS110M video card, but after installing the latest driver from Dell (v.175.97 WHQL A08), I am experiencing a few issues.

1. When accessing the video settings from XP desktop, I no longer see the option for my second screen to extend desktop. (Before I recall i had an option to select from two configurations?) I also recall that I had an option to select Nvidia program to manage the outputs.
  2. I do not see a reference to any video device in my original equipment config on Dell site (card has not been changed), so I am not sure how to confirm that Nvidia 110 is what I have. Trying to install Dell driver for Intel 945 video card results in error saying "system does not meet minimum requirements for install."
  3. If I go to the Nvidia site and look for updates, they seem to recommend v.186.81 WHQL. Dowloading and trying to install this results in an error saying "Nvidia setup program could not locate and drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit."

I am running XP 32-bit with Bios A10 if that makes a difference. I did have Bios A08 when this was previously working.

Thanks in advance for ANYONE'S help. This is driving me nuts!