display drivers problem Dell Studio 540

Desktop

Desktop
Desktop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

display drivers problem Dell Studio 540

This question is not answered

Hi Folks, does anyone have the same problem with the one i have? My dell studion 540 freezes all the time and restart itself after displaying a blue screen with an error message aboht the display adapter drivers. hope you will be able to assist. Already re-installed the OS about 3 times

All Replies
  • kealkd

Hi Folks, does anyone have the same problem with the one i have? My dell studion 540 freezes all the time and restart itself after displaying a blue screen with an error message aboht the display adapter drivers. hope you will be able to assist. Already re-installed the OS about 3 times

If you had this computer less than a year, just call Dell in getting this computer exchanged. ^^

• yeah the computer is about 4 month now and i already logged a call with them before and they tried to resolved ti but the problem is still persisting. I have written to them again and will see how they take it this time

• I have the same problem.I hae tried reinstalling the os,also made sure drivers were up to date.

My computer is 3 years old and this problem started about 6 months ago.

Any help would be appreciated. This problem has upset me so much,I am looking at hp's now.I love Dell and their product but

I dont think it's fair to the coustomer to have this problem.I have seen this same problem a few times already listed.

Thank You

• Which OS? And what video hardware? Is a discrete graphics card installed, or is in the onboard video?