Dell Wallpaper

Desktop

Desktop
Desktop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

Dell Wallpaper

• This may sound odd, but i have seem to have deleted the Dell wallpaper which was shipped with my Dimension8200. I seemed to like this wallpaper so could anybby please e-mail their wallpaper to the following address:

muralim@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks,

Murali Muniyappa

Dimension 8200, 1.8Ghz, 384 MB Ram, 120GB WD hdd.

• It isn't odd, just strange that Dell doesn't put it on the CD's shipped with the box. I did the same thing.

In any case, it is on its way.

Charles,
    Tag # 6VMY111

Dimension 8200, Bios A03
    1.8 ghz P4
    256 mb Ram
    80 gb HD
    NVidia GEForce3 TI200
    Dell M991 monitor
    Samsung 308b DVD/CDRW combo
    Telephony modem
    Turtle Beach Santa Cruz Sound (4161 beta driver)
    Altec Lansing ADA995 (1BT)
    Windows XP Home
    (Multibooted with Win98, Win2000, OS/2, Linux)
    Roxio Easy CDCreator 5.1.0.104 (platinum)
    Office XP Pro (retail)
    Power DVD 4 (retail upgrade)
    Norton SystemWorks 2002 (retail)
  • I have a Dell Dimension 8200 at home with the wallpaper you refer to. I'd like to use it at the office on my Optiplex 240 running Win 2000 professional. Where do I find it on my Dimension and how do I transfer it to the Optiplex? Thanks!

Tom

XPS 420, Intel Core2 Quad 9650, Two Vertex 2 180GB SSD's in Raid 0, Two 1 TB WD Cavier Black 7200 RPM 64 MB Cache SATA III Drives, 8 GB DDR2 SDRAM PC2 6400 at 800MHz, Seasonic X Series 660 Watt PS,  XFX Radeon HD 6990 GPU, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 

Optiplex 990 MiniTower, i7 2600, Seasonic 650 Watt X Class Gold Power Supply, Win 7 64 bit Pro on Two OCZ Vertex 3 MAX IOPS SSDs in Raid 0 array on SATA 3 Intel headers, 1 TB WD Cavier Black 64 MB Cache SATA III, 16 GB DDR3 Crucial RAM, soon to replace stock video card, NEC USB 3.0

• Hi Tom:

IF your Dimension 8200 is confugured as mine is you will find the wallapaper files in c:\windows\web\wallaper
    I belive the file you are looking for is called dell.gif.
    By the way, I recently had to reformat my own PC - a Dimension 8200 and lost my factory installed Dimension Wallpaper.
    Can you do me a huge favor and let me know if you can sent email it to me? I've been on the tech support line With Dell - nobody seems to have any clue where I can find this UNIIQUE wallaper. I have found lots of Dell Wallpaper out there on the net, but NOT the one I am looking for.
    Thank you so much and take care,

-G-

email:
    ghacala@telus.net