I'm thinking of buying the following and I have a few questions.
how many hdmi outputs does it have?
does it have an audio output on the front of the case?
what kind of fan(s) does it have? (will it need an aftermarket fan?)
how many usb 2.0 and 3.0 slots does it have (and how are they distributed, front and back)?
what company made the motherboard, ram, and psu?
does the psu have a 80 plus rating?
can I get the blu-ray replaced with normal dvd cd drive? it's a waste of money because i already have a blu-ray player
is belkin good for hdmi cables (looking at their 20$ high speed hdmi cable)?
thanks for your time.
The detailed description provided by you has helped me immensely in the research. Please find the answers to your questions below:
1. The computer will have one Onboard HDMI Port and one HDMI port on AMD Radeon™ HD 7770 graphics card.
2. The computer has audio ports on the top of the chassis.
3. The system has a fan on CPU/Heatsink and another system fan at the rear end inside the chassis. This will provide sufficient cooling to the machine. Also there is a fan on the AMD Radeon™ HD 7770 graphics card.
4. There are two top-panel and four back-panel USB 2.0 connectors and two back-panel and two front-panel USB 3.0 connectors.
5. Motherboard, Memory and Power Supply are Dell Branded.
6. Dell is registered on 80 Plus Power Supply website, for more details visit: www.plugloadsolutions.com/80PlusPowerSupplies.aspx
7. Yes, you can replace the optical drive with a Blu-Ray provided the from factor is 3.5 inches.
8. Yes, Belkin can be a good choice for the HDMI cable.
Thanks & RegardsZohaib R#iworkfordellTo know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose
your region US Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.
This thread has been locked due to inactivity. For assistance, with same issue or a different issue, please click New Post on the top right to start a New Thread.
Dell | Social Media Outreach | Global Social Media & Community