Cooling pad for Studio 15?

Desktop

Desktop
Desktop computer Hardware and Software discussion

Cooling pad for Studio 15?

This question is not answered

Hey there,

I am looking for a cooling pad for my Dell Studio 1555. It gets warm beneath the touch pad specially while playing games.

ATM, I am thinking about Belkin F5L001 or Cooler Master Notepal Infinite. Been reading a lot of mixed reviews about them, Belkin one is half the price of Notepal but thats not a problem. I just need a good cooler. Though the temps are not getting very high but I feel more comfortable in keeping my laptop as much cool as possible.

Could you suggest any specially meant for Studio 15 laptop or works best for this model? What do you think of the above two?

Thanks

Tech6.com | Indiatalks.in

All Replies
  • This is the DESKTOP general hardware section.  You would be better off posting your Laptop question in the Laptop section of the forum.

I am not a Dell Employee

Dell forum member since 2002

Home Built PC with Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard, i7 3770 CPU,  Windows 7 64 bit Home/Win 8.1.  SSD drive.  Sonar X3c 64 bit Recordng Software.

Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E.

• fireberd

This is the DESKTOP general hardware section.  You would be better off posting your Laptop question in the Laptop section of the forum.

oops.. my bad. Please delete this thread, I have created a new one here in the right section.

http://en.community.dell.com/forums/t/19303410.aspx

Thanks

Tech6.com | Indiatalks.in