Problem with XPS 600 and Emuzed Angel Dual TV Tuner - General Hardware - Desktop - Dell Community

Problem with XPS 600 and Emuzed Angel Dual TV Tuner

Desktop

Desktop
Desktop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

Problem with XPS 600 and Emuzed Angel Dual TV Tuner

• On my XPS 600 I have Emuzed Angel Dual TV Tuner and I know it works. The problem I'm having is my hard drive became corrupt or something because it would only show blue screen when I would turn the computer on and I reformatted the computer. After I did the format, I loaded all new drivers using dells drivers from their driver section. Everything installed perfect and everything is running except the Emuzed Angel Dual TV Tuner. Every time I go into media center to setup tv signal it says the card is defective or needs drivers. I download and installed the Emuzed Angel Dual TV Tuner drivers multiple times and they don't seam to install right. Here is what I do: Goto dell driver page after entering service tag so I have the right drivers I know I have the Emuzed Angel Dual TV Tuner as I have dual After I download the driver I double click the exe file and it extracts After the file extracts it shows installing drives While installing the drivers I get a warning message pops up saying there is a newer version of the mpeg encoder installed on windows and to cancel if I want to keep the latest or click ok to install the driver fron the extract I click ok to install the drivers that came with the dell driver download because I would think dell has the best drivers to use with their system After I click ok the drivers finish install and the install box disappears I have tried opening media center after installing and still get error, and tried restarting windows after driver installation but nothing seams to install the drivers. What can I do to get the drivers installed so my media center will work? Thanks for any help you can give.
  • Do u hace a sonic disk or a cineplayer disk?   try these decoders

Message Edited by Toronto699 on 12-13-2007 02:38 PM