I have a Dell Optiplex 755 which I have loaded an Ghost Image of a Windows server 2003 PC on. The image is from a different machine with different hardware and I urgently need to get it to work with this PC as a backup.

It continuously reboots at the Windows Server 2003 load screen and gives a BSOD STOP code: 0x0000007B (0xF789EA94, 0xc0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) when I disable automatic restart.

I can't load Safemode, it hangs on file acpitabl.dat and then reboots, therefore I cannot access device manager. I need to load the drivers before it restarts.

Alot of forums say I have to change the SATA operation mode to ATA and then reimage but I have tried every mode and still it reboots after reimaging. I am pretty sure the problem is with the harddrive/controller drivers, but I don't know how to load drivers on a system that reboots at the Windows Loading Splash screen.

Any idea how to fix this problem or is it possible to use a CD/USB with the drivers before it reboots? I was not provided the original windows CD or repair disc, please help!

(btw I have searched the forums and the only answer I get is change SATA operation mode to ATA/IDE and this did not work, how unlucky!)

Thanks.