RV370 P/N 113-A62801-106 BIOS

Desktop

Desktop
Desktop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

• I tried cleaning the power supply fan, when I a\was done I tried to put everything back and turn on the computer. When I did I got this message.

I saw other posts saying it was video card and other said it was the processor.

• You did not mention your model of Dell

here are the search results for    RV370 P/N 113-A62801-106 BIOS

• E5150 Ati Radeon x300/x550 series 512mb 3.19ghz. I sent it in to be repaired but decided I don't want to lose the information, so I plan on fixing it myself.
  • I think there is a problem with the processor

After Video BIOS is initialized it proceeds to POST but if there is a fault with the CPU it just stops there

Try reseating it several times. If that doesn't work try reseating everything. Be sure to put in bare minimums and boot first before adding anything else back in

• tripwwf wrote:
    I tried cleaning the power supply fan, when I a\was done I tried to put everything back and turn on the computer. When I did I got this message.

I had this exact same problem with a Dell XPS 400. I tried all the recommended actions - reseating all cards, connectors and processor. No Joy.

The last thing I tried worked: Memory cards. One of four was bad. I removed all cards and installed one at a time. Machine booted every time with one memory card at a time. When I installed the cards in pairs, I was able to isolate which card was bad.

Check your memory cards!

Good luck!

• ShaneTKO wrote:

tripwwf wrote:
    I tried cleaning the power supply fan, when I a\was done I tried to put everything back and turn on the computer. When I did I got this message.

I had this exact same problem with a Dell XPS 400. I tried all the recommended actions - reseating all cards, connectors and processor. No Joy.

The last thing I tried worked: Memory cards. One of four was bad. I removed all cards and installed one at a time. Machine booted every time with one memory card at a time. When I installed the cards in pairs, I was able to isolate which card was bad.

Check your memory cards!

Good luck!
    Thanks so much for posting this! I was going nuts, thinking when was I  going to find time to replace the processor or motherboard, but I decided to try your suggestion first.

Pulled all but one memory stick - BINGO - started up with no problems, just a reminder that the memory had changed.

Did I already say thank you? Well, thank you again ShaneTKO, thank you! 
  • when I started my CPU the I saw this message RV370 P/N 113-A62801-106 BIOS, Kindly help me for how I remove this message and will go to windows? please help me for this solution. will be thanks

• This message is not removable your hard drive is dead.

Report Unresolved Customer Service Issues here
    I do not work for Dell. I too am a user.
    The forum is primarily user to user, with Dell employees moderating.

• I had the same problem at one time. I had memory problems. I remove and install new memory. That did the trick. By the way it does not have anything to do with the hard drive.

If this fail, you will have to zero the mainboard and restart the computer.

Hope it works for you.

Sincerely,

JMonty