Bh200 driver install and download problems.

Desktop

Desktop
Desktop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

Bh200 driver install and download problems.

This question has suggested answer(s)

Can someone please help me. A few months ago i had a problem with my pc and dell on call restored it to the original factory settings. My BH200 headset was removed from the pc and i am having the worst time trying to reconnect the headset with the pc. What must i do to reconnect the headset with the pc? Thanks

All Replies
  • What Model PC? and what operating system (and if this is a Laptop you need to repost on the laptop section of the forum).

What type of headset is this?  A USB connected? or a standard analog connected headset?

I am not a Dell Employee

Dell forum member since 2002

Home Built PC with Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard, i7 3770 CPU,  Windows 7 64 bit Home/Win 8.1.  SSD drive.  Sonar X3c 64 bit Recordng Software.

Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E.

• I have a dimension 1100 desktop and the headset is a dell bh200 wireless headset.

• HERE is the Dell instructions on how to connect and activate.  Since this is a Bluetooth device, "pairing" needs to be done.

I am not a Dell Employee

Dell forum member since 2002

Home Built PC with Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard, i7 3770 CPU,  Windows 7 64 bit Home/Win 8.1.  SSD drive.  Sonar X3c 64 bit Recordng Software.

Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E.