Forums

Desktop

Desktop
Desktop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

Bh200 driver install and download problems.

This question has suggested answer(s)

Can someone please help me. A few months ago i had a problem with my pc and dell on call restored it to the original factory settings. My BH200 headset was removed from the pc and i am having the worst time trying to reconnect the headset with the pc. What must i do to reconnect the headset with the pc? Thanks

All Replies
  • What Model PC? and what operating system (and if this is a Laptop you need to repost on the laptop section of the forum).

What type of headset is this?  A USB connected? or a standard analog connected headset?

I am not a Dell Employee

Dell forum member since 2002

Home Built PC with Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard, i7 3770 CPU,  Windows 7 64 bit Home/Win 8.1.  SSD drive.  Sonar X3c 64 bit Recordng Software.

Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E.

• I have a dimension 1100 desktop and the headset is a dell bh200 wireless headset.

• HERE is the Dell instructions on how to connect and activate.  Since this is a Bluetooth device, "pairing" needs to be done.

I am not a Dell Employee

Dell forum member since 2002

Home Built PC with Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard, i7 3770 CPU,  Windows 7 64 bit Home/Win 8.1.  SSD drive.  Sonar X3c 64 bit Recordng Software.

Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E.