Support options based on the model of your machine (desktop, laptop, OptiPlex, Dimension, Latitude, etc) in order for your call to be routed to the appropriate technician.
What are the Dell™ Express Service Code and Service Tag, and where can I find them?
You will need:
1. To be in front of the computer while you are online.
2. The make and model of the computer
3. The Service Tag and/or the Express Service Code for your computer-
* The Service Tag can be found on the back or bottom of your computer as a bar code label
* The Service Tag and/or Express Service code may also be found by running Express.exe in the Dell directory of your C:\ Drive
* The Service Tag and/or Express Service code may also be found from the Start Menu---> Programs ---> Dell Accessories --->Express Service Code
4. The Dell Support CDs that came with the computer if they are available.
The web site is
Report Unresolved Customer Service Issues here I do not work for Dell. I too am a user. The forum is primarily user to user, with Dell employees moderating.