There is an issue with this order that requires you to contact an agent at 1-800-624-9897 - Customer Care - Forum - USA Customer Care Board - Dell Community

There is an issue with this order that requires you to contact an agent at 1-800-624-9897

USA Customer Care Board

USA Customer Care Board
This board is for USA Customer Care (NON-technical) issues

There is an issue with this order that requires you to contact an agent at 1-800-624-9897

This question has suggested answer(s)

How is it I get this with every freaking order... I've tried order 3 times with my dell account and now trying use another credit card. The same thing has happened the last 3 times I ordered Alienware pc's and laptops. With those I was able to finally get them ordered on the phone. If ordering through your website is such a nightmare sell your items through Amazon at least there we can actually give you our money. After 5 trips around India via phone calls I have now given up trying to order the the Alienware mouse and keyboard and will stick with the Razers I currently use.

All Replies
  • NM someone is selling it on amazon and they have no problem taking money from customers.