why is Dell's Website so Painfully Slow - Customer Care - Forum - USA Customer Care Board - Dell Community

why is Dell's Website so Painfully Slow

USA Customer Care Board

USA Customer Care Board
This board is for USA Customer Care (NON-technical) issues

why is Dell's Website so Painfully Slow

This question is not answered

Trying to configure a new server, or OptiPlex desktop takes absolutely forever. Wanted to upgrade memory on a server config, and it took almost 1 full minute to release the browser screen. What happen to the old configuration that worked.

Come on Dell; it's 2017. It's time to make something that works.

All Replies
  • Hmm.. I've tried accessing Dell via 3 different ISP networks and haven't had any problem.  It could be your ISP or it could be a network between you and Dell.  Have you tried to trace the route?

• I absolutely agree.  The Dell server and workstation configuration process is a total nightmare.  It doesn't matter what computer we are on, or what location we are at, the process is such a waste of time.  You would think Dell has had countless email or phone calls calling for them to fix the issues.  It also doesn't matter what browser we try to use. What used to be a fairly painless process has turned into a real disaster. You would think a tech company would be aware and fix this issue.  I wonder how many people have given up during the miserable process and purchased an HP server in the end.