www.dell.com redirected you too many times. - Customer Care - Forum - USA Customer Care Board - Dell Community

www.dell.com redirected you too many times.

USA Customer Care Board

USA Customer Care Board
This board is for USA Customer Care (NON-technical) issues

www.dell.com redirected you too many times.

This question has been answered by majurohelpdesk

I cleared my cookies and everything but every time I try to look at deals or even specific laptops, I get the error "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS". It has been happening for the last two days.

Verified Answer
All Replies
  • Me too. I'd like an answer to his problem.

• The only thing I can think of is to try a different browser.  Normally if its not on the site side of things, its a configuration error of some sort.  

• I am having this issue as well.  I have tried switching to edge and then to firefox.  Both work fine for about a day, and then they give me the same error of too many redirects.

• Seems to only afflict Chrome. Which is a bummer as that is my browser of choice.

• I am also having this issue.

• Happening to me as well. Cleared all cookies, all browsing data, in fact. Can get to dell.com, but any further links on Dell's home page generate the same error. Only seems to happen to me in Chrome.

• I am also having the same problem.  Had to use Edge to order laptops for my business.

• Same issue here, Happens also in Chromes "Incognito" mode.

Works fine in Firefox. Please fix. It looks like it's re-directing to https:// and then back to http:// on a loop.

• Hi Folks,

Please let us know if you continue to see this and please share any of the following:

• network speed (capture at speedtest.net)
    • hardware (model #, processor speed, memory)
    • operating system version
    • browser name and version
    • copy/paste exact URL
    • screenshots
    • approximate date/time of the issue

Thank you,

Amy

• Its working for me now thanks

• Yep. Issue is resolved for me as well.