How long for Rewards to actually post after email stating they are available? - Customer Care - Forum - USA Customer Care Board - Dell Community

How long for Rewards to actually post after email stating they are available?

USA Customer Care Board

USA Customer Care Board
This board is for USA Customer Care (NON-technical) issues

How long for Rewards to actually post after email stating they are available?

This question is not answered

Received email that my Rewards are available in my balance. Of course it takes me a while to find my balance as Dell decided it was not a good idea to put the Rewards balance under the Rewards tab, instead you have to search account instead. Nice job Dell.

I refuse to call Dell as the service is so incredibly bad with them.  So..how long after I receive the email stating the Rewards are available, they are?

Thanks,

EDIT: My Rewards shows a balance of -$14.92 even though I never returned anything. And my new Rewards of $57.98 does not show up, ever though the email from Dell states it in now in my balance. Go figure. 

All Replies
  • Greetings,

Sorry to hear that. Please private message the order number, registered name on the account and your email address. Also, please confirm your Dell rewards account #. I'll reach out to our gift card team for an update and keep you posted. 

You could send us a private message by hovering the mouse pointer over my username, and adding me as friend.

Dell-Sahana R
    Social Media and Community Professional
    #IWork4Dell
    Order Status
    Download Drivers

• While I appreciate you responding, and I sent you 2 PMs per your post, based on prior experience with Dell, I know this will not get resolved. 

I thought I would give Dell another chance. I was wrong, Dell is a horrible company with very poor service. Their IT dept is horrible, constant website issues, and a chat that never resolves a thing.

I will be closing my account after all of this. Perhaps Dell will shock me, for once. I doubt it though. This is what Dell is. 

• Greetings,

Sorry to hear that. I have responded via Private message. 

Dell-Sahana R
    Social Media and Community Professional
    #IWork4Dell
    Order Status
    Download Drivers