Do not buy Dell computer from 2nd retailers - Customer Care - Forum - USA Customer Care Board - Dell Community

Do not buy Dell computer from 2nd retailers

USA Customer Care Board

USA Customer Care Board
This board is for USA Customer Care (NON-technical) issues

Do not buy Dell computer from 2nd retailers

This question is not answered

Bought a Dell Inspiration Desktop from Walmart. The Warranty was started the day Dell shipped to Walmart not the day I registered it so Dell only warrants the computer for 76 days.. Many tries  to get a full year warranty from Dell with sending copy of receipt more than once. No response from Dell. Bought on 5/15/2017 This is a rip off on Dells part. Dell needs to stop selling to 2nd party retailers with this kind of policy. So only year warranty only if you buy direct from them. Poor customer service by not responding to my complaint.

All Replies
  • Greetings,

I regret the inconvenience. Please private message the service tag and email address. Let me review the order history and see what best can be done. 

You could send us a private message by hovering the mouse pointer over my username, and adding me as friend.

Dell-Sahana R
    Social Media and Community Professional
    #IWork4Dell
    Order Status
    Download Drivers

• Thank You for your response. At this time someone from Dell did contact me and I sent the service tag and copy of the receipt and has assured me that this will be corrected   

• Thank you for the update! Please reach out if you have any other queries and I'll be more than happy to assist you. 

Thanks,

Sahana

Dell-Sahana R
    Social Media and Community Professional
    #IWork4Dell
    Order Status
    Download Drivers