Does Dell Headquarters in Round Rock Tx allow walk in requests? - Customer Care - Forum - USA Customer Care Board - Dell Community

Does Dell Headquarters in Round Rock Tx allow walk in requests?

USA Customer Care Board

USA Customer Care Board
This board is for USA Customer Care (NON-technical) issues

Does Dell Headquarters in Round Rock Tx allow walk in requests?

This question is not answered

Does anyone know how it works at Dell Headquarters in Round Rock? My nephew is in Austin and I am heading out there next week. I just happened to google Dell Corporate as I initially wanted to send an email regarding the past few days and realized that Dell Headquarters is a short distance away from my nephew. Is there a store there? If I had a complaint and wanted to speak with somone could I?  Do I have to make an appointment to speak with someone?

All Replies
  • Greetings Jamie,

Thanks for reaching out. We do not have a store located at Round Rock. Is there any issue I could help you with? Please private message the issue details and I'll be more than happy to assist you. Also, let us know the reason you would want to reach out to Dell Headquarters. 

Dell-Sahana R
    Social Media and Community Professional
    #IWork4Dell
    Order Status
    Download Drivers

• Well for starters, it was actually you Sahana that asked me to send you this same info yesterday on my last post asking for help and I have yet to receive a response. So I think that about sums it up in a nutshell.. makes me wonder if these reps here just automated responses??