data safe restor - Cloud Services - Forum - Cloud Services - Dell Community

data safe restor

Cloud Services

Cloud Services
Connect with those using Dell Cloud Services

data safe restor

This question has been answered by geetharaja

I have been told Dell will no longer supply data storage and I had to recover all my files . I have done so and the window says 100% done yet the icon keeps scrolling and scrolling and nothing has been restored  . I am afraid to disconnect it as I will have to start all over again and it took about 3 hours to do  help pls!!

Verified Answer
  • You should be safe to disconnect

• Cloud computing the similar shorthand clod.It focus on the maxmize and effectiveness of the shared resources.It's sharing for multiple user but also dynamically rellocated per demand..

All Replies
  • You should be safe to disconnect

• Been on the phone with Dell there is something wrong as the files  just wont recover . We got one yda and they said all ok yet when I let the recovery run again I got errors "Can't connect to server etc.  All screwed up!

• Datasafe backup is the local area protect your system os,photos,videos, document and then other important file...Datasafe local backup protect by some other resulting solutions virus atteck,system corrupted,hardwar failure..

• Cloud computing the similar shorthand clod.It focus on the maxmize and effectiveness of the shared resources.It's sharing for multiple user but also dynamically rellocated per demand..