Cloud Services - Cloud Services - Forum - Cloud Services - Dell Community

Cloud Services

Cloud Services

Cloud Services
Connect with those using Dell Cloud Services

Cloud Services

This question has suggested answer(s)

Does Dell have options for customers to buy discounted Office365 cloud based MS Office solutions? (discounts for military customers?)

Eddie M.

PEARL HARBOR

Hawai'i, USA

All Replies
  • Eddie,

As far as I know, Dell does not have any cloud version of MS office. If you are really seeking for such thing, I would recommend:

apponfly.com/en/application/office-free-2014 ,or

apponfly.com/en/application/libreoffice-fresh 

have a nice day

• Hello!

I recommend you to once consult with Dell support, as per my knowledge cloud offers SaaS and with it you can get your desired.

-Vaishnavi.vk.7

• Easily to format that information in Excel with tools that recognize your pattern and autocomplete data.

Easily incorporate to content from PDFs to create your own great-looking Word documents.

Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.

• Easily to format that information in Excel with tools that recognize your pattern and autocopmplete data.

Easily incorporate to content from PDFs to create your own great-looking Word documents.

Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.

• Cloud services means services made available to users on demand via the Internet from a cloud <ADMIN NOTE:  TOU Violation removed per policy> computing provider's servers as opposed to being provided from a company's own on-premises servers. Cloud services are designed to provide easy, scalable access to applications, resources and services, and are fully managed by a cloud <ADMIN NOTE:  TOU Violation removed per policy> services provider.