XPS 420 - XPS Club Media Gallery - XPS Club - Dell Community

XPS Club

XPS Club
Share your XPS experiences and join in the conversation with other XPS users.

XPS 420

Comments
  • XPS 420

My new on order XPS420 & 24" S2409W monitor may not be the new 730X &  or 27" monitor, but it sure is a huge step-up from my lightning- struck (mother nature did-me-a-favor!) HP Compaq Presario S6010AN & 15" monitor Just anxiously awaiting delivery - should have a new toy to play with by Christmas. Have my 'office' all cleaned up and ready for replacement. YooHoo !!

• XPS 420

You're going to love it !  I got mine last year about this same time and the ship date was for after Christmas, but they were able to get it to me just before Christmas.  Haven't done any upgrades and still playing all the latest greatest games.  And it passes the "wife" test, she really likes the design and piano black case.

Enjoy, I'll be playing Fallout 3 on mine all during the break.

• XPS 420

I got my XPS 420 about a year ago. It has Windows Vista Premium Home edition. I added an external hard drive as a system backup. Well the external harddrive crashed and burned. So I removed it, but I can't delete the old Harddrive Icon. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• XPS 420

I received my XPS-420 on the 14th November 2008. Since then I`ve upgraded the memory to 4GB, upgraded the Hard Drive to 600GB and I have to say this: I`m sooooo impressed with this PC.

I have my old PC connected to my house network.

XPS is impressive.

:-)

• XPS 420

Hi Everybody!

I have an XPS-420 Studio and am trying to connect it out to my TV--want to be able to watch DVDs on the TV..  In my TV's User Guide, it says to connect to my PC via a D-Sub cable which i can connect to my HDMI input on the TV.  Is there an output on the 420 that will support a D-sub cable?  I don't have a sound card--only the integrated sound on the motherboard.  thanks for any help.            -Jeff