Forums

Alienware Club

Alienware Club
Share your Alienware experiences and join in the conversation with other Alienware users.

My Arrora r4 Shutdown Randomly after don`t use it about 6 month..

This question is not answered

hi!....need help please.i don`t fire up my alienware r4( i7-3820,gtx560ti,2x2gb stock ram,875w psu) about 4-6 month.when im fire it up....it keep shutdown...even in bios.graphic seem ok to my eye on bios.try swap GPU and HDD to my other PC....seem running fine.so..im repaste the CPU....still have that problem.is that problem maybe cost by a CPU or Motherboard or PSU?the CPU have hole on it...is have problem is the termalpaste enter it?

All Replies
  • Hi!

Try running an ePSA diagnostic to check for hardware errors and let me know the results.

Alienware-Naomi
    Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
    #iwork4Dell
    Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
    I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

• I thnk i can`t because it shutdown randomly.Only once she able to post on desktop ecosystem and about ePSA test..it never finish the job before shutdown.May i ask....can i plug another PSU because i have one avaluble at home and still running now....it 860w....just im not prepare if the pin on all it connecter still the same as all standard psu.My last check,AIO W/cooling pump doesn`t have a normal cable....that not my problem.By doing that,i can diagnostic myself....i have many good experience with you`ll when sharing info..result is always good.Accually,everybody doesn`t want any problem like this to happen but luck never happen to everyone.Just gimme the info...i will finish the job.

• You can try a different power supply to  help identify if the problem is related to the PSU. As long as the connectors are the same you should be good to go.

If issue persists, the problem might be related to the Motherboard or CPU overheating. 

I recommend you get in touch with Technical Support in your region for further assistance. 

Alienware-Naomi
    Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
    #iwork4Dell
    Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
    I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo