AlienwareTech @ E3

Alienware Club

Alienware Club
Share your Alienware experiences and join in the conversation with other Alienware users.

AlienwareTech @ E3

• Our Alienware Tech Team will be at E3 this year. Stay tuned for more information.

Pablo R.
    Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
    Opening your case and/or replacing parts yourself does not void your warranty!
    YouTube Logo Check out our disassemble videos on YouTube
    If you need extra assistance please use Facebook Logo Twitter Logo, I can't always reply to PM's

• Hello everyone, be sure to join the conversation. We will answer as many questions as we can.

Pablo R.
    If you need extra assistance please use Facebook Logo Twitter Logo, I can't always reply to PM's

• I wasn't sure who to email this about but was wondering if Alienware had a contact for their E3 booth. I am Tristan Cebulski from WorldViz, we have been a re-seller of Dell and Alienware since 2003. WorldViz works exclusively with Virtual Reality software and hardware. I wanted to talk to the Alienware team at the E3 booth but I would like to send some background information. I saw you have posted a few things about your E3 booth and thought maybe I should just ask to see if you had any contact information.

Thanks,

Tristan Cebulski

www.WorldViz.com

• All packed up and ready to go. Join the conversation, we'll cover as much as we can during E3.

Pablo R.

• Day 1 at E3, Check out our Alienware booth and a sneak peek of the new Alienware Alpha!

Pablo R.

• Hi, be sure to stop by our booth. Staff will be there all day to talk. Have a great day ahead! 

Pablo R.

• Day 2 at E3 was amazing! Join the conversation and be sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channels for more details!

Pablo R.

• We want to thank MMA Fighter Felice Herrig for this awesome interview!

Pablo R.

• Highlights of Day 3 at E3! Stay tuned, we have more exclusive content coming your way!

Pablo R.

• Check out this exclusive interview with Pawel Miechowski! He is the Senior Writer for This War of Mine, the game has a very interesting plot.

Pablo R.

• Our Spokeswoman Anna Maree interviewing General Manager Frank Azor about the new Alienware Alpha console.

Pablo R.

• Ross Anthony from Alienware Marketing explains the HDMI connectivity options of the new Alpha Console!

Pablo R.

• Job from TellTale Games shares his insight on the game Tales From The Borderlands

Pablo R.

• Marketing Senior Manager for Alienware Claudina Lopez shares her insight into recent and upcoming changes to AlienwareArena

Pablo R.

• Pablo, where did you get the AW mug from? I want a few.

Mark
    Minneapolis, Minnesota

Alienware -R4

Alienware - ALX Area-51 Wartime edition X58 (one of the last ones ever made)
    Core i7-975 @ 4.0ghz, 12gb RAM, nVidia GTX560TI, 256 SSD HDD
    Asus P6T Deluxe V2 M/B
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64