Buying second hand laptop

Alienware Club

Alienware Club
Share your Alienware experiences and join in the conversation with other Alienware users.

Buying second hand laptop

This question is not answered
I am looking to purchase an alienware laptop for my son, I have no idea what I should go for but think I have narrowed it down to alienware due to fact he just wants it for gaming. However not sure which model to go for my budget stretches to around £500 so was looking at m17 x r1 but also seems that coud also be looking at other model m14/ m11 but not really sure which is best? Any tips as to what to look for or what to avoid would be gratefully received. Thanks guys
All Replies
  • Hello Vicki90210!

If you are looking for a gaming laptop the M17x R1 will be great it, pretty much all games will run perfectly however it’ s a little bit heavy.In the other hand if what you want is to use the laptop on the go, the M14x will be a good option since it will run very well in games, even though the screen  is not the huge. The M11x is out of the market already, however is the most portable system that we have.

All of them are great gaming laptops so you will be able to play pretty  much any game with medium-high graphic performance.

DELL-Milena M
    Dell Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
    Opening your case and/or replacing parts yourself does not void your warranty!
    YouTube Logo Check out our disassemble videos on YouTube
    I cannot always reply to PM's. If you need further assistance please use Alienware Facebook or Twitter