Dell Outlet - Area 51 ALX

Alienware Club

Alienware Club
Share your Alienware experiences and join in the conversation with other Alienware users.

Dell Outlet - Area 51 ALX

This question is answered

I recently purchased an Alienware Area 51 ALX from dell outlet UK and OMG!!

I was expecting a refurb with scratches and dents but instead I received a brand new computer!!

Couldn't believe it was a refurb, it came boxed as new with all accessories and cables, the case had the blue tape on it on the rear and front like a new one. The insides didn't have a spek of dust.

Best part of it, the Area 51 is working perfectly and I didn't have any issues so far.

I guess I was very lucky with my purchase and wanted to share a good feedback about Dell Outlet. Forums are usually the place where people complain but today I felt I had to post this as I am really happy with my outlet experience.

Verified Answer
  • Hello,

Its a great pleasure to read your post, thank you for your valuable feedback.
    Let me first welcome you to the Alienware Club. Congratulations on the purchase of a new computer.
    Dell Refurbished Systems does not mean that they are always used computers.
    Any computer ordered and cancelled right after shipment is sent to the outlets as refurbished computers. 
    I see you might have received one of them. 

Thanks & Regards
    Allan D
    #iworkfordell
    To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region USIndia. For Dell support videos click Here.

If a post answers your question, please click "Yes".

All Replies
  • Hello,

Its a great pleasure to read your post, thank you for your valuable feedback.
    Let me first welcome you to the Alienware Club. Congratulations on the purchase of a new computer.
    Dell Refurbished Systems does not mean that they are always used computers.
    Any computer ordered and cancelled right after shipment is sent to the outlets as refurbished computers. 
    I see you might have received one of them. 

Thanks & Regards
    Allan D
    #iworkfordell
    To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region USIndia. For Dell support videos click Here.

If a post answers your question, please click "Yes".

• This thread has been locked due to inactivity. For assistance, with the same or a different issue, please click New Post on the top right to start a New Thread.